“Vision Homes builds custom homes of extraordinary quality and comfort in living. To us, this means not only uncompromising craftsmanship, but also utilizing environmentally conscious practices to create stronger, healthier, more energy-efficient homes. All of our homes are ENERGY STAR® compliant. We go to great lengths to make sure that the space in a home reflects how that home will truly be lived in. Vision Homes would like to build you a home that will not only be a great place to stay but an environment that will enrich your life.” – Mark Wickman
The mission of Vision Homes is to design and construct Energy Efficient homes of the highest quality. We provide our customers with a solid investment, excellent value, outstanding service and overall satisfaction. Our focus is to create exceptionally designed homes through the use of high performance construction products and methods while maintaining excellent management services. We do this in order to provide our customers a healthier environment in which to live, as well as creating value through lower energy costs. As our motto states, we take pride in creating homes that can truly be called “Finely Crafted Energy Efficient Homes”.
Our CORE VALUES create an environment that is committed to the satisfaction of our customers, the well being and growth of our team members and the success of Vision Homes. We are a home builder dedicated to continual improvement driven by desire to provide exceptional value through quality products and procedures. In pursuit of this of this we will:
- Integrate the use of best practices in our business and construction models.
- Provide products and services that exceed expectations.
- Strive to raise the bar through continuing education of our staff and trade partners.
- Encourage and support excellence from our staff and trade associates.
- Benchmark our processes and measure results.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Encourage professionalism at all levels of service.
- Treat others as we would want to be treated.
- Expect your best effort, there’s no such thing as “That’s not my job”.
- Build long term relationships through fair and honest dealing with customers and trade associates fully expecting the same treatment in return.
- Gladly give the extra effort requires of us to successfully complete your home.
- We will require adherence to the CORE VALUES from our trade associates and ourselves.
- Strive to resolve issues with the utmost professionalism and in a timely manner.
- Have genuine concern for the customers well being.
- Quality and customer satisfaction will drive our decision making process.
- Work to achieve lifelong relationships with our customers.
- Carefully listen to customers needs and desires to create the home of their dreams.
- Be good stewards of the environment.
- Earn the respect of the communities in which we work.
- Support the communities in which we work.
Our 5 Year Goal for Vision Homes
- How we foresee our companies in the future:
- We will be the leader in our area building affordable, high quality energy efficient homes.
- We will continuously improve our processes through education and training for our staff and trade partners.
- We will provide our customer’s an excellent value, solid investment and a healthier environment in which to live.
- We will increase our market share.
- We will work continuously to uphold our position in our industry through integrity, building excellence, customer service and product innovation.
Our commitment to building homes that are ENERGY STAR ® & Earth Advantage compliant have less impact on our environment, while providing benefits to the homeowner such as lower energy bills and a healthier living environment. We use top quality materials and processes to ensure that your new home provides you with long lasting value and durability.