Why Join BASO?
Great Reasons to Become a Builders Association of Southern Oregon (BASO) Member
Participate in BASO’s Signature Community Events
- Southern Oregon Tour of Homes– Showcasing homes, products and services throughout Southern Oregon to over 30,000 people including an unlimited online presence through our website
- The Southern Oregon Home Show – exhibit products and services in one location for one weekend
- Annual Golf Tournament at The Eagle Point Golf Course with proceeds going to support Redemption Ridge
Representation for your company and the building industry before government and in the community
Promote & support policies that make housing/building a local, state and national priority
Industry Information and Education
- Online Continuing Education is FREE for members: homebuildersuniversity.com
- Monthly E-Newsletter includes regular Safety & Wellness topics; local, state and business announcements
- Lead Based Paint Classes (Initial & Refresher Courses)
Networking opportunities to promote yourself and your company
- Membership Mixers
- Member Events (Annual Member Meeting Christmas Dinner, and more)
- Member Committees
Money savings discounts
- Member Rebate Program
- Fuel Discounts*
- Group Health Insurance Discounts*
- Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile & AT&T (up to 35% discount)*
- SAIF Workers Comp discounts*
- And many more!
Advertising: Promoting your business to the entire community – Sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
- Advertise & sponsor some of our most popular events to YOUR target market to help promote your business!
- Online resource for consumers and industry professionals
- Our website!
- Monthly E-Newsletter – recurring opportunity for member publicity and Sponsorship promotions
- Be listed & advertise in our Annual Building and Remodeling Directory that goes out to over 35,000 people!
- Sponsorship Packages tailored to your business needs: email Brad: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
*Membership does not guarantee qualification for discount
As a member of BASO, you’ll receive dozens of exclusive discounts on warranties, business solutions, and more. (Qualified members receive a discount on workers compensation insurance.) When you take advantage of this benefit, your membership more than pays for itself.
For a complete list of member discounts, CLICK HERE!
When you become a member of the BASO, you also become a member of the Oregon Home Builders Association (OHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). BASO members are represented at all levels of government. This allows us to work not only in the interest of members nationwide, but also in the interest of the public at large.
- LOCAL – Builders Association of Southern Oregon follows local issues closely, providing testimony and advice to local officials. We have a longstanding relationship with city and county leaders.
- STATE – Our State Association represents our local interests in Salem. The Oregon Construction Contractors Board (CCB) works to prevent and resolve construction-related problems, and oversees the licensing and education requirements for contractors. (BASO provides classes for those who want to be licensed under the CCB)
- FEDERAL – Our National Association analyzes national policy issues and represents the housing industry’s interests in Washington D.C. It also works with federal agencies on regulations affecting the industry in areas such as mortgage finance, codes, energy, and the environment.